Anomaly Unit Apr 16, 2012 22:59:06 GMT -8
Post by Olga! the Pirate on Apr 16, 2012 22:59:06 GMT -8
- Liaison - basically is the conduit between the Agents and the media.
- Anomaly Unit Head - was once an agent. Now runs the entire Unit. Picked directly by the White House.
- Vampire Department Head - was once an agent inside the Vampire Department. Chosen by the Anomaly Unit Head.
- Werewolf Unit Head - was once an agent inside the Werewolf Department. Chosen by the Anomaly Unit Head.
- Liaisons is 25 or older with a college degree in Public Relations
- Heads of the Unit and Departments will all be 30 years or older.Agents
- All agents are 21 years old or older.
- They were either already a cop or fresh from the academy.
- Vampire and werewolves allowed to be agents.
- Split between to departments: Vampire and Werewolf.
- Agents belong to one department or the other.
- All agents have one partner to have their backs while working.
- Each agent answer to one Unit Leader.
- Agents have specialized weapons to help while hunting down Death Dealers.
- Do work with local cops in other cities.
- Not suppose to talk about their work outside of the Anomaly Unit.Forensic Department
- Called Lab Rats
- 18 years and older
- The backbone of the Anomaly Unit.
- Help design weapons used by agents.
- Collect evidence from crime scenes.
- Work closely with the agents.
- Help track movements of known groups of Death Dealers.
- Help track crimes that are related to the Death Dealers, and what are just normal 'human' crimes.
- PM an Admin if you want to know if your character can do a certain job inside the Forensics Unit.